Black silk

Coucou. Je viens juste de transformer mon jeans Armani en short. Je pense l'avoir coupé un poil trop court...mais qu'importe. J'ai essayé de le mettre en valeur avec une de mes chemises noires préférées. Je vous envoie tout mon amour <3

Hi. I just cut my Armani jeans into shorts. I think I maybe cut it a little bit too short...but anyway. I've tried to make it rock with one of my fav black shirts. Send you all my love <3




What I'm wearing: Cacharel Black Silk Shirt, DIY Armani Shorts, Vintage Turban, Jeffrey Campbell Litas, H&M Black Socks, Casio Watch

5 commentaires:

  1. Hey! You look incredible, diggin your rocking style girl, nah I dont think the shorts are too short, you've got great pins! Following your blog! Enjoy your weekend honey. x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. i love your style x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!! THIS OUTFIT IS HOTTTTT!! NEW FOLLOWER!!

    XOXO

    WWW.YOURDREAMSTYLIST.BLOGSPOT.COM

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. great look hun, love the JC shoes

    RépondreSupprimer