Automne emporte le vent

Bonjour mes amours! I see your tree colors everywhere. Je crois que tout le monde aime l'automne et ses couleurs, celles de ses feuilles, de ses arbres. L'automne m'a inpirré ce gentil petit look dans lequel je me suis senti agréablement bien.

Hey my loves! I see you tree colors everywhere. I guess we all love autumn and it colors of leaves and trees. It inspired me this little look I felt very confortable in.
What I'm wearing: NewLook Orange Sweater, Asos Kaki Shorts, H&M Tights, Marie Shoes, Forever 21 Hat, Minelli Bag

2 commentaires:

  1. looking so comfy, winter can come now xo

    like-mousse-au-chocolat.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love this look so much! Great knits and boots! Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    http://alittlebitoflacquer.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer